Jail Call Solutions - I want my money back on my credit card

I signed up with Jail Call Solutions and found out that is a company that does fraud to people who have loved ones in jail.They take your money and do not provide the service.

I have talked with the companies that they "say" they work with and those companies told me they are a fraud. I have contacted my bank to report this company and try to reverse the charges on my credit card.

I still can not receive calls from my boyfriend who is currently locked up, his mother is very sick and can not afford to have him call collect to her house.So, I am trying to ease the financial burden to have the calls come through me.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 13, 2013 #608501 Englewood, Colorado

I know how you feel, they are suppose to be refunding my money the number they use on the transaction is not even a working number I threatend them with the police and warrants to get my money back. Also they defraud when they say the inmate and talk as long as he wants, that is a lie the prison itself has a time line of 15 min.. But here is a sight that is legit and I use it all the time u put money on the inmates phone account for that prison the sight is called offender connect they do what they say and are the best :)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.