Jail Call Solutions - I want my money back on my credit card
I signed up with Jail Call Solutions and found out that is a company that does fraud to people who have loved ones in jail.They take your money and do not provide the service.
I have talked with the companies that they "say" they work with and those companies told me they are a fraud. I have contacted my bank to report this company and try to reverse the charges on my credit card.
I still can not receive calls from my boyfriend who is currently locked up, his mother is very sick and can not afford to have him call collect to her house.So, I am trying to ease the financial burden to have the calls come through me.107fe59a review #383936
You may also like
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "During the creation of Europe, it had many things to rebuild, law system, world war 1 was going and Armenia at the east of the Ottomon Empire was reasting easily..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."