Jail Call Solutions - I want my money back on my credit card

I signed up with Jail Call Solutions and found out that is a company that does fraud to people who have loved ones in jail.They take your money and do not provide the service.

I have talked with the companies that they "say" they work with and those companies told me they are a fraud. I have contacted my bank to report this company and try to reverse the charges on my credit card.

I still can not receive calls from my boyfriend who is currently locked up, his mother is very sick and can not afford to have him call collect to her house.So, I am trying to ease the financial burden to have the calls come through me.

12e565ca review #383936
1 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Jail Call Solutions?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
michted

Feb 13, 2013 #608501 Englewood, Colorado

I know how you feel, they are suppose to be refunding my money the number they use on the transaction is not even a working number I threatend them with the police and warrants to get my money back. Also they defraud when they say the inmate and talk as long as he wants, that is a lie the prison itself has a time line of 15 min.. But here is a sight that is legit and I use it all the time u put money on the inmates phone account for that prison the sight is called offender connect they do what they say and are the best :)

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.