Jail Call Solutions short-changed me
I signed up for a local number through Jail Call Solutions so that my son could call home from jail. I also signed up for GlobalTel which is the jail's telephone inmate service as I was instructed to do. I signed up with Jail Call Solutions for a three-month package since my son was sentenced to 90 days. Jail Call Solutions worked perfectly the first month, but now my son isn't able to call home. He has money in his GlobalTel account so that is not the problem. I tried to check my Jail Call Solutions account and was told that my e-mail address could not be found, even though I have 2 more months left on their plan.
I am now awaiting an answer to my e-mail that I sent to them, but I'm afraid it may be a lost cause from some of the other posts I've read here. I'll keep you advised as to how this plays out.129b6cad review #365731
You may also like
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "Among other problems, it now turns out at&t is sneaking bogus charges into our ☎ bills. They were forced by the federal government to email us with a way..."
- "My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."